June 17, 2013

Introducing Briley Evangeline...

She has finally arrived! We welcomed to the world Briley Evangeline on April 3rd. Our beautiful little "Apricot" as Carter had nicknamed her whilst she was in the womb, has finally graced us with her presence.
Im still pinching myself that I have actually had a girl! Would you believe that I was still editing when I was having 3 min apart contractions.. ha I laugh when I think about it now. Great 3 hour labour, and a wonderful end to a horrific to say the least pregnancy. Having Hyperemesis Gravidarum with both my pregnancies was very brutal & I can happily say that I have both a beautiful little boy and a gorgeous little girl & couldnt be more thankful to God for the blessing they are, but I am calling it quits for any further pregnancies! Nick is very happy with that!
Thankyou for all your support, love & prayers during my pregnancy & the arrival of Briley, it has meant the world to us.
Here is the little munchkin, & over the next couple of days I will be posting a few more :)

Enjoy:)


1 comment: