December 22, 2012

A Very Special Family...

This is Josie & her Kids.  Josie has a very special place in my heart, & so do her kids.
I do not even know where to begin, to describe the type of person she is. Determined, passionate, generous, goes the 220% extra mile, faith like I have never witnessed and a most beautiful and loving mum to her 4 kids.
Josie runs a centre for Single mums, check it out, SMS Lighthouse.  She has also won countless awards with the work she does in the community. A serious champion.

So when I got to do this session with her I was extremely grateful just to be able to spend time with her & the kids.

Hope you enjoy this session as much as I did doing it.

Enjoy :)














1 comment:

  1. All of these photography are looking gorgeous . Like these happy moments photo captured .

    ReplyDelete